× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No Connections?

speedyg13
Aspirant

No Connections?

Everythings connected except when I check the status, it shows this:

Screenshot of Status.jpg

So, does this mean the wireless devices I have are not connecting through this extender and how do I change that? I have the extender in an optimum location and am trying to get wireless cameras to connect to it.

I searched but could not find anyone else with a similar problem or solution. Thank you!

Model: EX6100|AC750 WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
jvasanth1984
Virtuoso

Re: No Connections?

Hi @speedyg13,

Everything looks fine. Just scan for wireless on your cameras and get them connected to 2.4 or 5GHz band of your extender's network. Once that is done, you may see the status as connected based on what band they are connected to.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
jvasanth1984
Virtuoso

Hi @speedyg13,

Everything looks fine. Just scan for wireless on your cameras and get them connected to 2.4 or 5GHz band of your extender's network. Once that is done, you may see the status as connected based on what band they are connected to.

Message 2 of 4
speedyg13
Aspirant

Perfect, thanks for guiding the ignorant old man. Man Wink

Screenshot of Status (1).jpg

Message 3 of 4
jvasanth1984
Virtuoso

Hi @speedyg13,

Good to know that it worked. My pleasure helping you. 🙂

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7