× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No internet on extender

Kimvb
Aspirant

No internet on extender

My extender has worked for a year. But it somehow stopped working. I can still connect to my extender, but I am not able to get acces to internet via extender. I have tried to reconnect via mywifiext.net but at the end of the process I am just not able to reach the "confirmation of succes". The link http://www.netgear.com/success/EX6150v2.aspx?sn=4LX27B5200522 will appear in my browser, but the page will say that I am offline. However, when I log in on mywifiext.net again, it says that my extender is connected and that it should work properly. But I still do not have acces to the internet (..._EXT will appear in my Wifi-list though). Does anyone know how what I can do? Thanks in advance!
Model: EX6150|AC1200 WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
rfcat_vk
Aspirant

Re: No internet on extender

I suspect it is a password issue. I have installed anewer one of these and investigated the failure to connect and found that there is something wrong with the password. I can connect if I setup a SSID from my router without a pasword, which is not very secure, my extender is currently disconnected waiting for a software update.

Ian

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
Kimvb
Aspirant

And sometimes after the installation process on mywifiext.net it will redirect me to the login page again, instead of finishing the process with a confirmation
Message 2 of 4
rfcat_vk
Aspirant

I suspect it is a password issue. I have installed anewer one of these and investigated the failure to connect and found that there is something wrong with the password. I can connect if I setup a SSID from my router without a pasword, which is not very secure, my extender is currently disconnected waiting for a software update.

Ian

Message 3 of 4
Kimvb
Aspirant

The extender worked after I deleted the password. It is now still working after I put the password back on again. Thank you very much for the help! Glad it works.
Model: EX6150|AC1200 WiFi Range Extender
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7