× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBR50 - "No such file or directory"

SSCZA
Aspirant

Orbi RBR50 - "No such file or directory"

I am using an ORBI RBR50 - base and one satellite. Set up and was working great. Reorganized office and moved the base. (actually almost swapping the base and satellite). Connecting to a new network wired into my house. Now with computers using the wifi from the Orbi, I can get to some websites - e.g. google.ca - but others give me "no such file or directory" -- e.g. netgear.com. If I wire directly into the router, I can get to Netgear.com and all the other sites I am trying to reach. Really ties it back to the Orbi. Any ideas?
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
SSCZA
Aspirant

Re: Orbi RBR50 - "No such file or directory"

Thank you. Every device was impacted.

I follow the recommendation from another thread to reset my Orbi and set up again. That seems to of done the trick and I’m back up and running again.

Thanks for following up!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
jvasanth1984
Virtuoso

Hi @SSCZA,

Do you experience this on all devices or specific device? Was the same device able to access those websites when connected wired to Orbi router?

Message 2 of 4
SSCZA
Aspirant

Thank you. Every device was impacted.

I follow the recommendation from another thread to reset my Orbi and set up again. That seems to of done the trick and I’m back up and running again.

Thanks for following up!
Message 3 of 4
jvasanth1984
Virtuoso

Hi @SSCZA,

Good to know that reset and reconfiguring the device resolved your issue.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7