× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WNCE3001 blocking AV web interface over wireless

jp0213x
Aspirant

WNCE3001 blocking AV web interface over wireless

Hi all,

I am using a WNCE3001 to connect to my Yamaha AV. Everything works fine until I try to access my AV web interface from any wireless device on my network. I am unable to connect via phone or laptop but I am able to connect from my desktops when hard wired.
When I removed the 3001 and hard wired directly to the AV, the problems goes away. I'm able to connect to the interface from any device via wireless. My 3001 is set up correctly, its set to grab an Ip address from the main router and enable internal dhcp is shut off. All my device are on the same network and using the same gateway. Does anyone have any idea on what I can do to get this working properly so I can view my AV web interface over wireless?

Here is my device info below

Device Status

Hardware Version V1
Firmware Version V1.0.0.44_1.0.32
GUI Language Version 1.0.0.8_1.0.6.8

Wireless Connection Status
Wireless Connection Connected
Link Rate (Tx/Rx) 48Mbps / 48Mbps
Region United States
Channel 9
Security Type WPA-PSK[TKIP]

LAN Port
IP Address 192.168.1.121
DHCP Server OFF
Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway 192.168.1.1
DNS Server 192.168.1.1
Message 1 of 3
jp0213x
Aspirant

Re: WNCE3001 blocking AV web interface over wireless

Problem solved by disabling WLAN partition.

WLAN Partition under Advanced Wireless settings. I had to disabled WLAN Partition prevents associated wireless clients from communicating with each other. This feature is on the Dlink DIR 655. Wireless Isolation I think it might be called.
Message 2 of 3
jp0213x
Aspirant

Re: WNCE3001 blocking AV web interface over wireless

Problem solved by disabling WLAN partition.

WLAN Partition under Advanced Wireless settings. I had to disabled WLAN Partition prevents associated wireless clients from communicating with each other. This feature is on the Dlink DIR 655. Wireless Isolation I think it might be called.
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series