× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Wifi Network manager

ralmand
Follower

Wifi Network manager

I just purchased a EX3700 and I am trying to set it up, but the manual says I need a Wifi network manager.
Where can I get this? I looked online but do not feel safe with some of the downloads I viewed. Too bad I cannot find a link on Netgear, or that they did not include it.
Any help is appreciated!

Message 1 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Wifi Network manager

Hello ralmand

Should not need this just connect to the extender and then go to www.mywifiext.net should ask you to log in and enter admin/password to login. This should bring you to the setup.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 4
Royhop
Aspirant

Hi, I've just purchased netgear ac750 model ex3700. I've connected it to the house wifi via wps, all lights are as they should be, open my wifi and can find my house wifi and then the "booster" MY NETWORK plus_2GEXT. when I type in network password, message comes up incorrect password. Yes, I have triple checked password on 3 seperate appliances same thing!!! 

Cannot get on the www.mywifiext page for love nor money either..

Any help would be much appreciated..

Message 3 of 4
olympos1625
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Royhop,

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Thank you for reaching out. You may try to wired a computer or laptop and try to access mywifiext.net to try to reconfigure or check the password. You may also reset the extender and manually set it up.

https://kb.netgear.com/23517/How-do-I-set-up-my-NETGEAR-WiFi-range-extender

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,

Oliver

Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7