× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

N300 stating incorrect ISP user name and password eventhough they are correct

anmd04
Follower

N300 stating incorrect ISP user name and password eventhough they are correct

I am getting Incorrect ISP user name and password thought its 100% correct. I directly connected the modem to system and connected using the same ISP user name and password I provided to connect from router. It worked, Could anyone help me to resolve this issue. Internet service provider has laready reset the password and I did tried it no luck.

Model: WNR2000v3|N300 Wireless Router|EOL
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: N300 stating incorrect ISP user name and password eventhough they are correct

Hi @anmd04,

1. Please provide a screenshot of the page where you are trying to input the credentials.

2. You may be entering it on a different field (possibly on the admin login page).

3. The link below may help out.

http://kb.netgear.com/20305

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: N300 stating incorrect ISP user name and password eventhough they are correct

Hi @anmd04,

1. Please provide a screenshot of the page where you are trying to input the credentials.

2. You may be entering it on a different field (possibly on the admin login page).

3. The link below may help out.

http://kb.netgear.com/20305

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @anmd04,

I would like to follow up and check if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7