Shop Meural NFT Display
Welcome to the Community Please Login

Re: Getting blank frames on Meural Canvas

dbjunction
Aspirant

Getting blank frames on Meural Canvas

I have Meural Canvas 27" display for last few years and it used to work flawlessly - my main use case is displaying personal photos through SD card and I have few hundred photos loaded on the SD card. Most images display fine but I keep getting these empty frames where the screen is blank with a broken photo icon showing up on top left corner of the screen. It will stay on this blank screen for the set duration of the image display and then move to next image. I have noticed that same image may sometime show as blank and other times show up just fine. I have tried these few things and nothing has worked:

1) Tried different SD cards

2) Reduced image size of all images to under 15mb each

3) Restarted/reset Meural frame

4) Reformatted SD cards and refilled them with images

Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

Message 1 of 3
dbjunction
Aspirant

Any thoughts from anyone?

Message 2 of 3
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello @dbjunction

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

I understand that one of your photos on your SD drive does not show a desired display when in a playlist format. For this case, changing the file type of this photo may resolve this issue. 

Please be sure to change the format to one of the following formats that I have listed below:
.jpg
.jpeg
.png
.bmp
.svg
.gif
.avi
.mkv
.mp4
.mov
.heic (iOS Live Photos).

For additional information on formats and recommended configurations please navigate to the link below:
https://kb.netgear.com/000060767/Which-image-and-video-formats-does-the-Meural-support

Best,
Kevin
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Shop Meural NFT Displays