Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C7000 Issues. Event Log Included

BertskiZPolski
Aspirant

C7000 Issues. Event Log Included

I'm running a C7000 through Xfinity and I've been having issues the last few days with my internet. Haven't had any issues until recently and I bought the modem a couple months ago. What's happening is I'll lose internet, and I'll see many of the lights cycling on the modem. I'll see the upstream & downstream lights flashing, and the internet light flashing as well.

I tried a few times to turn the modem off and restart it and it works temporarily and I'll have connection maybe for 30 minutes before it goes out again. At this point I've just let it be and it has been cycling different lights for hours with no connection. I've attached the most recent event logs.

We have a tech that's supposed to come out this week but I'd like to get some input here as well.

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: C7000 Issues. Event Log Included

Glad they got it working. Please mark your thread as solved so others will know. Be sure to save off a back up configuration to file for safe keeping. Saves time if a reset is needed.
https://kb.netgear.com/000062080/How-do-I-back-up-the-configuration-settings-on-my-Orbi-WiFi-System
Enjoy. 📡

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
plemans
Guru

well, you only included about a minute or two of the logs. A bit more helps. 

Along with the cable connections page (shows upstream/downstream data)

Message 2 of 4
BertskiZPolski
Aspirant

Didn’t realize it was only a minute, should’ve looked at the time stamps closer.

Anyway, here’s an update, so Xfinity came and it turned out to be a connection on the pole outside that was causing the issue. So nothing on my end. But the issue is now resolved, thanks!!
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Glad they got it working. Please mark your thread as solved so others will know. Be sure to save off a back up configuration to file for safe keeping. Saves time if a reset is needed.
https://kb.netgear.com/000062080/How-do-I-back-up-the-configuration-settings-on-my-Orbi-WiFi-System
Enjoy. 📡

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7