Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NetGear call center support system is down. Waiting 2 days for warranty replacement C7100V

IHATENG2018
Follower

NetGear call center support system is down. Waiting 2 days for warranty replacement C7100V

I have a 4 month old routers that is dead.  I have spent nearly 4 hours and 6 phone calls to NetGear Support.  Apparently their system has been down for the past 2 days and they are not able to send me an Advanced Overnight replacement because of system issues.  It's ironic that a technology company has no back-up systems or processes to remedy system issues that have a direct impact on their customers. Their support is HORRIBLE - I'll never buy a NetGear product again!  Now I sit with no internet or phone service and no clue from NetGear when they ship my warranty replacement that I paid for overnight processing services.

Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: NetGear call center support system is down. Waiting 2 days for warranty replacement C7100V

Do you have a case number or RMA number if so send it to me in a PM and I will see what I can do about escalating your issue.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7