Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Unable to login to C6300 router

krisjans
Aspirant

Unable to login to C6300 router

Hi,

I am trying to login to my router, on the device it says access routerlogin.net but that doesn't work. I am being navigated to NETGEAR website and there is no help there.

I tried 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.1.1, all I see is a message saying the page isn't working right now.

I am connected my laptop to the C6300 device using cable. Couldn't find any help in the earlier discussions that help me with resolving the issue.

Could anyone please help?

Thanks,

Kris

Message 1 of 5
Kitsap
Master

Re: Unable to login to C6300 router

@krisjans wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to login to my router, on the device it says access routerlogin.net but that doesn't work. I am being navigated to NETGEAR website and there is no help there.

I tried 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.1.1, all I see is a message saying the page isn't working right now.

I am connected my laptop to the C6300 device using cable. Couldn't find any help in the earlier discussions that help me with resolving the issue.

Could anyone please help?

Thanks,

Kris

Are you using a Mac or Windows computer?

192.168.0.1 should work.

What web browser are you using?  Have you tried a different one?

Have you cleared the cache on the web browser you are using?

Message 2 of 5
plemans
Guru

did you try 192.168.100.1?

Message 3 of 5
krisjans
Aspirant

Thanks for your response, I am using windows.

I have tried multiple browsers in incognito mode. Was not able to connect in any case.

Thanks,
Kris
Message 4 of 5
Kitsap
Master

@krisjans wrote:
Thanks for your response, I am using windows.

I have tried multiple browsers in incognito mode. Was not able to connect in any case.

Thanks,
Kris

With your Windows 10 computer connected to the router, go to Windows settings -> network and internet -> status ->  view hardware and connection properties.  In the window it will give your an IPv4 address for the Default Gateway.  That is the IP address of your router.  Something like 192.168.??.?? or 10.0.?.?.  It is an IPv4 address and that is what you should put in the address bar of your web browser to access the user interface.  Maybe try in in normal mode, incognito does not do anything for you when trying to connect to a web address on your own network.

Recommend you bookmark the address.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7