Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I have a NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Firewall FVS338 and I cannot do a VPN Connection to work with my IPAD

Joe1999
Follower

I have a NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Firewall FVS338 and I cannot do a VPN Connection to work with my IPAD

I have a NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Firewall FVS338 and I cannot do a VPN Connection to work with my IPAD I have tried looking up on the web for help cannot find anything that can help me connect my home network to my I pad. I have tried uploading firmware versions 3.0.7-24 as this supposed to be compatible with IPAD this did'nt work when I got the user screen it was different than the one on my router. Is there any one out there would be able to help me in configuring my router to the VPN to work with my Ipad. This the link that I found some information but didn't work  https://kb.netgear.com/25836/How-to-Setup-VPN-with-NETGEAR-Firewall-and-iPhone-iPad

Regards

Joe

Message 1 of 3
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: I have a NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Firewall FVS338 and I cannot do a VPN Connection to work with my...

Hi Joe1999,

Welcome to the community!

As per checking in here that your device is already too old for the link that you provided. It seems that the device that you have is not compatible to the present Iphone/Ipad article. This is already fixed to our new firewalls that we have. Were you able to work this one before?

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: I have a NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Firewall FVS338 and I cannot do a VPN Connection to work with my...

@Joe1999,

I would like to have a follow up on this thread. Please let us know if everything works ok now or you still need further assistance.

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements