Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Simultaneous VPN Connections

Augello
Tutor

Simultaneous VPN Connections

I have the ProSafe VPN Client Professional software installed on my office laptop. All customers use the FVS318Gv2, FVS318N, and SRXN Firewall routers. Three clients have 2 offices connected by a VPN tunnel. I connect as a VPN client. For two of the three offices I can establish a simultaneous VPN connection to both routers at the same time. However on my third client the Tunnel will immediately close when I connect to the clients second router; both routers are on different subnets.

The other two customers who have two offices don't have this issue. I can establish a VPN Client connection simultaneously to each of their two routers. All of the offices have unique IP subnets so I can't understand why I can't maintain a two VPN client connections to the third client's two office routers.

Model: VPNG05L|ProSafe VPN Client Professional (5-user)
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Simultaneous VPN Connections

Hi Augello,

Kindly share the client-to-box VPN configuration.  Post screenshots as well as the logs from the VPN client to isolate the problem.  

Let me share the KB article below and it might help:

ProSAFE VPN Client: Client to Box Configuration

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Simultaneous VPN Connections

Hi Augello,

Kindly share the client-to-box VPN configuration.  Post screenshots as well as the logs from the VPN client to isolate the problem.  

Let me share the KB article below and it might help:

ProSAFE VPN Client: Client to Box Configuration

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements