× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Support contact phone number???

POd_customer
Follower

Support contact phone number???

Anyone know how in the h@ll to find the support phone number?

I bought two Managed switches.

Having an issue with cabling/termination (I think) and just need some ane answers.

Opened a case via chat, and got to the point with back and forth via the portal and suddenly no updates/response in the case for close to 24 hours.

I'm loking for the number to call support as the product promises phone support for a limited time.

I guess thats "phone support if you have a psychic that can guess the number"....

This is crap.

Seriously, you want this crap back??

Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: Support contact phone number???

click "mynetgear" at the top. register an account and the device. 

You contact support through there. 

Message 2 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: Support contact phone number???

@POd_customer wrote:

I bought two Managed switches.

Model, firmware, ...?

@POd_customer wrote:

Having an issue with cabling/termination (I think) and just need some ane answers.

Copper cabling or fiber? Feel free to ask here!

@POd_customer wrote:

Anyone know how in the h@ll to find the support phone number? ... I'm loking for the number to call support as the product promises phone support for a limited time. ... Opened a case via chat, and got to the point with back and forth via the portal and suddenly no updates/response in the case for close to 24 hours.

A phone number is provided if required. Can't get rid of the impression that your support request might includes questions which are not product related as these can't be answered easily ... 

@POd_customer wrote:

Seriously, you want this crap back??

We're a community here, not Netgear.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements