× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

LED Lights out GS105

MitchBVI
Aspirant

LED Lights out GS105

ProSafe GS105

All the LED lifghts excep the one showing power are out. None of the devices connected to the switch are working. Interestingly when one device stopped working I switched the ethernet cable to see if that was the problem. When I plugged the new cable in the LED lights did not come back on all the other lights were on but nothing worked. As I unpligged each device the lights went out and did not come back on. Tried restarting the switch, did not help. I installed it in May 2016 and it has worked OK since then. Cannot find a place on NetGear to deal with this under warranty everywhere seems to want one to sign up for and pay for technical support but I think My Unit has died. Would apprecite any input.

Model: GS105v5|ProSafe 5 ports gigabit switch
Message 1 of 4
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: LED Lights out GS105

Hi MitchBVI,

Thank you for posting in the community. I wanted to check have you tried using a different power supply on the device?

Please let me know. :]

- Jason N

Message 2 of 4
MitchBVI
Aspirant

D you mean a diferent plug not sure if Ihave another NG block

Message 3 of 4
JasonN
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi MitchBVI,

Thank you for your response. Yes, I meant a different plug as in another power cable. This can tell us if its the cable or the actual device.

Please let me know. :]

- Jason N

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7