New With Insight 5.1 IM5.1 - Enhanced Orbi Pro Support & VPN Router Support
We continue to push the Insight Cloud platform to make it easier for you to do more for your small business networks. There are new enhancements just published with the release if NETGEAR Insight IM5.1. The latest version of “NETGEAR Insight” App can be downloaded from the Apple App Store/ Google Play or access Insight Cloud Portal for existing insight customers) or learn more about Insight Network Management Platform on the Insight Landing Page.
What’s New in Insight IM5.1:
Enhanced Orbi Pro Support - Now you can do more with your Orbi Pro
Tri-Band Wifi Routers and Orbi Satellites from Setup to configuration, firmware
updates, WiFi configuration.
- Set up and configure Orbi Pro Router and Indoor/ Outdoor satellite
- Define Orbi Pro device mode: router or access point
- Create multiple SSIDs
- Monitor Traffic
- More Orbi Pro features!
Insight Instant VPN Router BR500 - The Insight VPN Router is now shipping and fully managed by the Insight App and Cloud Portal.
- Configure up to 3 Site-to-Site secure connections
- A VPN group consisting of a single Instant VPN router can handle 10 remote Users
- Each additional Instant VPN router can offer up to 10 additional remote users.
- Learn more about NETGEAR’s BR500 VPN Router
Let us know your feedback below for this update to the Insight Network Management platform!
Re: New With Insight 5.1 IM5.1 - Enhanced Orbi Pro Support & VPN Router Support
The BR500 supports Insight Instant VPN, which supports up to 3 BR500’s connecting box to box and each BR500 supports up to 10 clients using the Insight Instant VPN client.
Furthermore, the BR500 also supports OpenVPN for client connectivity. Outside of this, it does not support any other VPN services or box to box to other 3rd party devices.
NETGEAR Community Team