Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

SPC - Pause does not work

DCP4971
Luminary

SPC - Pause does not work

I’ve bitten the bullet and resubscribed to SPC, the price was stupidly low, so, I thought I’d re-enable the basics that I need to complement the other parental controls I replaced SPC with a number of months ago.

But, I find that pausing devices doesn’t work. I’ve waited the suggested 24 hours since activating, rebooted everything, still nada. Pause a device, device still accessed t’internet.

Am defo on the latest FW and app versions.

I can’t raise a support case because, despite paying for a subscription product, only the Router is eligible for support, or, rather, not eligible as it’s out of the 90 day support period.

So, @netgear can you advise, how do I go about getting support for a subscription based product that isn’t working?

Thanks

ETA - yes, I probably should have expected this, tbh..

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DCP4971
Luminary

Re: SPC - Pause does not work

Sorted with a factory reset. Bit annoying to need to reset, but, used the opportunity to revisit all my reserved IP ranges which were fine when I first set it up, but needed some tlc.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
DCP4971
Luminary

Managed to get to support. Waiting for a call from someone after chat convo.

Message 2 of 4
DCP4971
Luminary

Sorted with a factory reset. Bit annoying to need to reset, but, used the opportunity to revisit all my reserved IP ranges which were fine when I first set it up, but needed some tlc.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Glad you got it working. Be sure to save off a back up configuration to file for safe keeping. Saves time if a reset is needed.
https://kb.netgear.com/000062080/How-do-I-back-up-the-configuration-settings-on-my-Orbi-WiFi-System
Enjoy. 📡

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7