× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RN104 power supply

Flomer
Tutor

RN104 power supply

Hi all,

I found already few topics about this but nothing matches to my topic. Im looking for a PS which I can use for my rn104. I bought it in Germany and can't build anything by my own. Means I need to buy something ready to go. Does anybody knows a source in Europe for a good replacement? Thanks in advance!

Florian
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
schumaku
Guru

Halo Florian,
There is a lenghty thread on the RN104 and the likes power supply https://community.netgear.com/t5/Using-your-ReadyNAS/RN104-power-supply/m-p/1079802#M108428 - other NAS makers like QNAP and Synology used similar power supplies in the earlier days. I would not hesitate to buy from outside Europe if price & shipping is right, most are industry standard units with CE marks and universal 100...240V AC in anyway (double check before buying of course).
Blunt theory, Netgear might have "official" spare parts. Trouble is how to get in touch with the support. Vendor spares are commonly priced not very attractive.

Grüsse

-Kurt

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Halo Florian,
There is a lenghty thread on the RN104 and the likes power supply https://community.netgear.com/t5/Using-your-ReadyNAS/RN104-power-supply/m-p/1079802#M108428 - other NAS makers like QNAP and Synology used similar power supplies in the earlier days. I would not hesitate to buy from outside Europe if price & shipping is right, most are industry standard units with CE marks and universal 100...240V AC in anyway (double check before buying of course).
Blunt theory, Netgear might have "official" spare parts. Trouble is how to get in touch with the support. Vendor spares are commonly priced not very attractive.

Grüsse

-Kurt

Message 2 of 4
StephenB
Guru

If you are the original purchaser of the NAS, the warranty is three years.  If you are still covered by warranty, then you could contact paid support.

Message 3 of 4
Flomer
Tutor

Hi all,

thanks for your replys. I ordered one in the web and waiting for delivery. 

Thanks for your replys!

Br. Florian

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements