× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNas Pro Pioneer Edition how do I register

Quatrr
Follower

ReadyNas Pro Pioneer Edition how do I register

ReadyNAS PRO Pioneer Edition RAIDiator 4.2.31 Good afternoon. The question is, I bought the ReadyNAS PRO Pioneer Editionfrom a friend, how do I register it for my data (mail and password). My friend does not remember how to register this product.

Model: RNDP600E |ReadyNAS Pro Pioneer Edition|EOL
Message 1 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNas Pro Pioneer Edition how do I register

Hi Quatrr,

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, you cannot register a used NAS since the warranty is not transferable. NETGEAR's support policy is not to provide support for used devices.

You should still be able to use the device even if it is not registered.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
Sandshark
Sensei

Re: ReadyNas Pro Pioneer Edition how do I register

I think you are using the wrong term.  If what you want to do is establish a new admin password and recovery/alert email, you can do an OS reinstall (sets admin password to netgear1 on your model) or a factory default (complete erases everything and starts over).  The instructions can be found here: How-do-I-access-the-boot-menu-on-my-ReadyNAS-Ultra-6-Ultra-6-Plus-Pro-6-Pro-Pioneer-or-Pro-Business-....

Note that if you didn't buy the drives with it and installed your own, it already will have done a factory reset and you just need to access it using the admin user account and netgear1 password.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements