× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

XR500 DumaOS not working

ZR4x4
Aspirant

XR500 DumaOS not working

Not sure if this has been asked before but I have updated firmware to the current.134 version. I wanted to delete/rename devices from the Device Manager in DumaOS but all devices are “greyed out” to where I can’t change anything. Duma also will not load on MacBook Pro. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Bit of a rookie when it comes to in-depth networking.
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 6
Netduma-Liam
NetDuma Partner

Re: XR500 DumaOS not working

Could you quickly try clearing your browser's cache or opening the interface in an incognito window? 

If that doesn't work, could you please confirm if you factory reset the XR500 since upgrading to the latest firmware?

Message 2 of 6
ZR4x4
Aspirant

I have tried both methods. I can't access DumaOS on Mac because all I get is the "script error." Everything has been reset, unplugged, etc. The only way I can get the dashboard to come up is on iPad Safari, and even then I still cannot make changes to QOS, Device Manager, etc.

Message 3 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Script error is usually do to accessing via HTTPS instead of HTTP or an Adblocker on your web browser is causing it, do any of those apply?

For example, if you're using Safari they automatically force HTTPS which would cause the error so another browser like Chrome or Firefox should work right away.
Message 4 of 6
ZR4x4
Aspirant

I have tried all of those options. I can send pictures later on to help clarify.

Message 5 of 6
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

In which case, I would suggest downgrading to .114, doing a factory reset, then upgrading to the latest and don't reset and it will work.
Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7