Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't Connect Epson WF-3520 to Orbi AX4200

JWaldner
Aspirant

Can't Connect Epson WF-3520 to Orbi AX4200

We just bought and installed the Orbi AX4200 and so far it has been working ok with the exception of our printer. Our Epson WF-3520 printer can't connect even after resetting the wifi settings to default and trying to reestablish a new connection. It sees three networks and not matter which one we try to connect it won't connect. I've tried changing each security protocol and trying to connect without any sucess. I tried changing the channel to 11 for the 2.4ghz and it won't connect. I've tried disabling the AX feature and it won't  connect. Does anyone have any suggestions or is the printer just too old and we have to spend some more money again? Thanks

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Can't Connect Epson WF-3520 to Orbi AX4200

Please post about this over in the Orbi AX forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Thank you. 

Message 2 of 4
Mikey94025
Hero

@JWaldner wrote:

We just bought and installed the Orbi AX4200 and so far it has been working ok with the exception of our printer. Our Epson WF-3520 printer can't connect even after resetting the wifi settings to default and trying to reestablish a new connection. It sees three networks and not matter which one we try to connect it won't connect. I've tried changing each security protocol and trying to connect without any sucess. I tried changing the channel to 11 for the 2.4ghz and it won't connect. I've tried disabling the AX feature and it won't  connect. Does anyone have any suggestions or is the printer just too old and we have to spend some more money again? Thanks

Also try setting CTS/RTS Threshold to 2347 in Advanced Wireless settings via orbilogin.com.  I've found that setting CTS/RTS is the most effective way to improve compatibility with older wireless devices.

Also, download and install the latest printer firmware.  Similar to laptop wireless network adapter firmware, these often need the latest drivers and firmare to be compatibility with the newest wifi protocols.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7