Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Orbi RBR750 Configurations for WD My Cloud Cloud Access

Kash0059
Follower

Netgear Orbi RBR750 Configurations for WD My Cloud Cloud Access

I connected my WD MyCloud Home NAS to my Orbi RBR750 router today and am able to access the MyCloud locally. However, I cannot get access to my MyCloud via either the MyCloudOS3 or OS5 website or mobile app/

MyCloud support said the issue could be because of my router settings, but I am unsure what changes to make. Hoping someone may be able to help walk me through what settings should be configued/changed.

Message 1 of 4

Re: Netgear Orbi RBR750 Configurations for WD My Cloud Cloud Access

@Kash0059 wrote:

I connected my WD MyCloud Home NAS to my Orbi RBR750 router today and am able to access the MyCloud locally. However, I cannot get access to my MyCloud via either the MyCloudOS3 or OS5 website or mobile app/

This is an Ethernet connection?

MyCloud support said the issue could be because of my router settings, but I am unsure what changes to make.

MyCloud  are best placed to tell you what to change. But if you want to pursue it here, then this is the wrong place for help withh Orbi systems. As the title says is it dor General WiFi Routers (Non-Nighthawk and Non-Orbi).

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Orbi - NETGEAR Communities

That's where Orbi experts hang out.

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AX (WiFi 6) products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you

@Kash0059 wrote:

MyCloud support said the issue could be because of my router settings, but I am unsure what changes to make. Hoping someone may be able to help walk me through what settings should be configued/changed.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Any progress on this? 

@Kash0059 wrote:

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7