Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

product support contact info

blainep3
Aspirant

product support contact info

Just purchased the Orbi RBK22 and setup.  Have some issues that I would prefer to talk to tech support about but absolutely cannot even find email or chat contact info, much less a phone number for them.  I have registered my product on the site and explored every single nook and cranny of the websites and related links, but cannot find out how to even submit a ticket.  I am extremely disappointed at this point since I expected 90 days of free phone support.   It seems to me that everything is designed to put you in an endless web link loop to wear you down until you post on the community board here. 

Model: RBK22| Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi System
Message 1 of 10
ekhalil
Master

Re: product support contact info

If you registered your product then all you need to do is to go to "My Netgear" web page: https://www.netgear.com/mynetgear/registration/login.aspx

Namnlöst.png

Once you login you can choose "Get help on my Netgear product" in the following menu:

Namnlöst 2.png

Select the registered product that you need help with, you will get a number of suggestions, if you select to contact support then you will be asked about the preferred way of communication, you can select either to open a ticket, email or call. If you select to call then you will be asked to give a description to your issue before giving you the local phone number.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 10
blainep3
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply.  I don't ever get the options for support shown in your example.  See my screenshot.MyNETGEAR My Products.png

Message 3 of 10
ekhalil
Master

@blainep3 wrote:

Thanks for the reply.  I don't ever get the options for support shown in your example.  See my screenshot.

I could not see the snapshot that you psted. I think it takes time until a moderator approves the picture.

But, I did not mention that before getting to those options, after you log in you need to select "My Support" and then the "Contact Support" option will be visible, when you click Contact Support you will get the options that I showed earlier. Please see below:

Namnlöst.png

Message 4 of 10
DoggieCM
Aspirant

when i click on get support nothing happens

Model: RBK53| Orbi Router + 2 Satellites Orbi WiFi System
Message 5 of 10
ekhalil
Master

@DoggieCM wrote:

when i click on get support nothing happens

So what happens after  clicking on "Contact Support" in the following page:

Namnlöst.png

You should get the following page:

Namnlöst 2.png

Then if you select "Get Help on my NETGEAR product" you should get the following page:

Namnlöst.png

Where you can select one of your registered products from the drop down menu. After that you'll get "Suggested Answers from our Knowledge base:"

If you don't find any answer to your issue then you can click on "I cannot find an answer to my problem, I would like to contact NETGEAR support" so you will get a number of contact alternatives as follows:

Namnlöst 2.png

I hope that this helps!

Good luck

Message 6 of 10
geordieinafrica
Aspirant

Hi

I get exactly the same problem, i.e. in my account, I press 'My Support', then hit the blue 'Contact Support' button and nothing happens.. just left with blank white space below the button..

I need support as my extra satellite RBS40 is working fine, but is invisable on the app

Model: RBS40| Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi (Add-on Satellite)
Message 7 of 10
FURRYe38
Guru

Try using a different browser. I'm using Opera and pressing My Support shows the page and a blue button for Contact Support. 

@geordieinafrica wrote:

Hi

I get exactly the same problem, i.e. in my account, I press 'My Support', then hit the blue 'Contact Support' button and nothing happens.. just left with blank white space below the button..

I need support as my extra satellite RBS40 is working fine, but is invisable on the app

Message 8 of 10
geordieinafrica
Aspirant

Hi Furry

Now why did I not think of that !?

I was using Chrome, I tried on Firefox and it worked perfectly.

Thank you

Ticket now issued to support

Message 9 of 10
FURRYe38
Guru

Good Luck and hope they can help you get things running for you. Smiley Wink

@geordieinafrica wrote:

Hi Furry

Now why did I not think of that !?

I was using Chrome, I tried on Firefox and it worked perfectly.

Thank you

Ticket now issued to support

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7