× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot access via Firefox - How to Fix ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

DownloaderUK
Aspirant

Cannot access via Firefox - How to Fix ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Hi All, sorry for the layman explaination. I have a RNDP6000 Readynas Pro unit running on the old x86 firmware. The latest there is prior to the change over to the new OS6.x

Now that windows security has changed, l cannot access my unit via 192.168.0.24/admin as l recieve the above message. i found this link: Solved: Re: Readynas RNDU2000 not accesible in Windows10-6... - NETGEAR Communities but l cannot get access via Firefox. I have SSH active, but need some guidance or remote access help please to get this corrected. 

Is there anyone willing to help fix this issue please.ReadyNas Error Screenshot.png

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Re: Cannot access via Firefox - How to Fix ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

@Sandshark wrote:

what version of Firefox is not allowing you access?  You do need to use an old version and make sure it doesn't auto-update.

FireFox 94.0.2 works.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Sandshark
Sensei

Your signature says you also run old versions of Windows.  Did you try accessing with IE?

What computer type and what version of Firefox is not allowing you access?  You do need to use an old version and make sure it doesn't auto-update.

Message 2 of 3
StephenB
Guru

@Sandshark wrote:

what version of Firefox is not allowing you access?  You do need to use an old version and make sure it doesn't auto-update.

FireFox 94.0.2 works.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements