× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

TransmissionBT stops working / won't load

md96
Aspirant

TransmissionBT stops working / won't load

I've got a Duo vs with RAIDiator 5.3.10 and TransmissionBT v2.82-arm-0.6.3.

Basically, when I go to the Transmission page, it won't load/gives me this error in Chrome: Google Chrome's connection attempt to 192.168.1.13 was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.

When this first happened, I could go into the RAIDiator dashboard, unstart Transmission, restart it and it would work. For a few minutes or a short download, but then in less than 10-15 minutes, it would go offline again. When I would unstart and restart, the torrent would still be there, and it would start downloading again, for a few minutes, then timeout/disconnect whatever.

Now, even that doesn't work. And, after I start the service, it gives me a green light in the dashboard window for Transmission, but after I try to open the Transmission page, if I go back, it is greyed out in the dashboard window (if that makes sense).

I have not recently updated my RAIDiator, Transmission, or moved/changed anything else with my setup. This problem really seemed to start out of nowhere.

I have it set up RAID 1 and have 1.3 TB of free space.

Things I've tried so far:
1. Restarting the ReadyNAS.
1.5 Stopping/Starting the service.
2. Uninstalling Transmission (telling it to delete everything when it did), rebooting the ReadyNAS, and then reinstalled Transmission.

My only guess is that there might be some sort of cache/memory/log that is full, and that I need to clear that. I thought perhaps the uninstall/reinstall would fix it if that was the case, but maybe it's in the ReadyNAS RAIDiator or somewhere else that the uninstall doesn't reach? I'm just brainstorming here. I really have no idea what is causing this behavior.

Thanks for any tips!
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements