× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Can't access frontview anymore on ReadyNas Ultra 6

Sanka007
Aspirant

Can't access frontview anymore on ReadyNas Ultra 6

I have a ReadyNas Ultra 6 where I can't access frontview anymore after a firmware upgrade. Everything else is working fine, I have SSH access, I can access my shares and services are running fine buy I can't access the admin page. The NAS is detected by Raidar, but when I click on setup the browser tells me the webpage is unavailable.

It looks like apache is not starting, I get following error:

# /etc/init.d/apache2 start
Starting web server: apache2/usr/sbin/apache2: /lib/libuuid.so.1: no version information available (required by /usr/lib/libapr-1.so.0)
/usr/sbin/apache2: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.10' not found (required by /usr/lib/libapr-1.so.0)
/usr/sbin/apache2: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.9' not found (required by /usr/lib/libapr-1.so.0)
failed!

System partion is not full:

# df -h
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/md0 4.0G 1.5G 2.4G 38% /
tmpfs 16K 0 16K 0% /USB
/dev/c/c 3.7T 1.8T 1.9T 50% /c

Looking at this forum, it seems like I'm not the only one with this problem but I can't find a fix.

@mdgm-ntgr, please help me with one of your famous PM's Smiley Happy 

Regards,

René

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Looks like you might have tried to upgrade a package. Anyway I removed a few symlinks then created new ones to older modules that were still on the system and it appears that Frontview should now be working.

If you still have problems you may wish to backup your data, do a factory default (wipes all data, settings, everything) and restore your data from backup.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6

All Replies
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Did you install the Dropbox add-on or the libc add-on?

Message 2 of 6
Sanka007
Aspirant

No, I didn't. In fact I didn't install anything for a long time. I just upgraded to RAIDiator 4.2.28 a few weeks ago and that's probably when I lost access to frontview. I also tried an OS reinstall without success.

Message 3 of 6
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Check your PM inbox. I have sent you a PM.

Message 4 of 6
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Looks like you might have tried to upgrade a package. Anyway I removed a few symlinks then created new ones to older modules that were still on the system and it appears that Frontview should now be working.

If you still have problems you may wish to backup your data, do a factory default (wipes all data, settings, everything) and restore your data from backup.

Message 5 of 6
Sanka007
Aspirant

Thanks a lot, @mdgm-ntgr!

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements