× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC1200 Working With Windows 10?

Mark975
Follower

AC1200 Working With Windows 10?

As the titles says I want to know if my AC1200 High gain WiFi USB Adapter Dual Band USB 3.0 will work if I upgrade my computer to Windows 10. Help would be great.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
nhann
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: AC1200 Working With Windows 10?

Hi Mark975,

Can you please confirm that you are using the A6210? If so, then your WiFi adapter should work with Windows 10. Please refer to the NETGEAR Support page for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

NhanN

Message 2 of 5
musicjunkie
Aspirant

No matter what I try i cannot get the AC1200 to work with windows 10. After having to copy the whole CD to my hard drive before getting that to work, now it just comes up with no adapter found, i've tried it in various usb ports also. It works in my laptop windows 8 but not my PC any help please?

Message 3 of 5
musicjunkie
Aspirant

Sorry it says the netgear a6210 adapter is not found.

Message 4 of 5
nhann
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @musicjunkie,

Please download the latest software from the support page.

A6210 - http://support.netgear.com/product/A6210

Then follow these steps:

1. Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then, under System, clicking Device Manager.‌

2. Uninstall the old NTGR software and install the software downloaded from NTGR website again.
Please DO run the NTGR software setup.exe first and follow on-screen instruction to insert USB adapter later.
Please DO NOT insert the adapter first, then run the setup.exe.

original.png

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7