× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WNDA3100v1 Panasonic TV compatibility list

cyclonobby
Aspirant

WNDA3100v1 Panasonic TV compatibility list

I have a Panasonic (2012) TX-L32E5B Viera Widescreen TV.
Q: All I want to know is which WNDA3100 adapter is compatible with my TV? - Simple!

It would be good to have a compatibility list for WNDA3100v1 just like v2 as shown here - http://www.netgear.com/landing/en-us/wifitv.aspx

thank you

Model: WNDA3100|RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N USB Adapter,WNDA3100v1|RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter
Message 1 of 5
JamesGL
Master

Re: WNDA3100v1 Panasonic TV compatibility list

Hi yclonobby,

Only the WNDA3100v2 supports Panasonic Viera TVs. Please check the link below for more information.

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13857/~/using-the-wnda3100v2-to-connect-a-panasonic-vi...

JamesGL

Community Team

Message 2 of 5
JamesGL
Master

Hi yclonobby,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we’ve provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

JamesGL

Community Team

Message 3 of 5
cyclonobby
Aspirant

Hello James,

The solution was not the one that I needed and it was not particularly helpful for me specifically. However, I can let you know for reference that Sophie of Customer Service Team at Panasonic UK contacted me and said
"
I would inform you that some of the Netgear LAN adaptors are compatible with the TX-L32E5 television.

However, for a complete list of compatibilities, please access the following link:

http://av.jpn.support.panasonic.com/support/global/cs/tv/compatibility/usb/2012/option1_1.html
"

Ideally, it would be good to have a list of Netgear product numbers that are compatible with Panasonic TV product numbers (or indeed other products). A difficult task I would understand as I'm guessing that a lot of compatibility tests would be done on a calculated product by product test basis. I imagine an HTML / PDF / Excel datasheet with a full list that was SEOed carefully and accessible would bring you in more sales - so a win.

Message 4 of 5
JamesGL
Master

Hi cyclonobby,

I have provided an article of the adapter that works with Panasonic Viera and it is the only adapter that works with a TV since other NETGEAR adapters only works with Windows based OS.

JamesGL

Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7