× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can’t connect WiFi extender ac750 - EX3110

Baybol
Tutor

Can’t connect WiFi extender ac750 - EX3110

So far I hate NETGEAR! I have spent two hours trying to connect a WiFi extender I bought today. EX3110 AC750 WiFi range extender.
The web site doesn’t work efficiently the support app doesn’t work properly and there is NO easy direct way to contact a support professional without purchasing a Contract! I am thoroughly disgusted with this product from NETGEAR as well as in the NETGEAR company itself!
This is unacceptable.
Even the support page has answers to questions that leave me bewildered because I have NO idea what the NETGEAR responses are referring to because they are so vague and brief! I need help on getting this connected and functioning properly or will be contacting the better business bureau!

Message 1 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Can’t connect WiFi extender ac750

Hello Baybol, 

If you recently purchased the device you should be able to open a support case after registering your device. Your device is provided with 90 days of complimentary support. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/default.aspx

~Christian 

Message 2 of 5
Baybol
Tutor

I have tried again and again and again and every singe time I try to access "chat" support which is all that it says I am eligible for, I go in to an endless loop. It will not allow me to contact support. I either get the Community or an option to PAY for support which is why I am SO upset! this is ridiculous! I need to talk to someone or at the very least IM with someone in support to resolve my issues and the not working NET Gear products!
Message 3 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Baybol - Send me a message with your contact details and I'll have support reach out. Include your name, email, phone, preferred contact time (including time zone), and serial number. 

~Christian 

Message 4 of 5
cspenner
Aspirant

I reset the main wireless password, and now the EX3110 will not connect.  Factory reset, and reconnected, and the connection light goes out, and will not connect.  No support help from NetGear

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7