× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Setting admin user to Enable in Radius configuration on S3300 switches

CBS-IT
Follower

Setting admin user to Enable in Radius configuration on S3300 switches

I have managed to configure a RADIUS server for 2FA logins on these switches as is required by cyber insurance companies but when logging in, the RADIUS admin user seems to be in read only. I cannot see any options for how to give the RADIUS user the enable privilege, can anyone point me in the right direction? I have several switches to configure with this setting.

I am using the Duo Authentication proxy as the RADIUS server, this is working correctly.

The switches are mostly S3300 but have an M4300 and a ProSafe JGS516PE as well, but all seem to have a similar interface with the same options so have all been configured the same way. Firmware on one switch I checked was 6.4.0.18 as an example

Message 1 of 3
avispa66
Aspirant

Hello, 

Came across your topic as I am setting up Radius with DUO for a client and have the same question.  Were you able to figure out the right config?

Message 2 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Look here and leave a big thank you to @msi please for the complete sophisticated answer.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements