Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO Router and Internet Failure

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SteveL-W
Initiate
Initiate

This afternoon I suffered from a brief power outage that killed everything in the house. Since restoration, both my smartphone and iPad are showing the router, and both wireless cameras, as offline.

I have checked the cabling, rebooted the router several times and even pressed the router's reset button. All to no avail. The router is showing the first three indicator lights on the panel as green, with the other two not illuminated.

The app has allowed me to disconnect one camera. When I attempt to re-connect it, I get all the correct flashing green and blue lights, and then nothing. Device simply will not connect.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

With a hard reset of the base station, you should have had to reconfigure everything from scratch. You probably need to hold the reset button down with a pen or paperclip end for at least 10s 

Then go into your Arlo app and start again with a New System Setup

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

With a hard reset of the base station, you should have had to reconfigure everything from scratch. You probably need to hold the reset button down with a pen or paperclip end for at least 10s 

Then go into your Arlo app and start again with a New System Setup

SteveL-W
Initiate
Initiate

Great. That seems to have solved the problem.Thanks