Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

2.4 GHz not working

carreleevt
Aspirant

2.4 GHz not working

I am not tech savy and have spent several hours trying to figure this out.  I have a 

C3700v2 – N600 WiFi Cable Modem Router

and after a reset, 2.4 GHz is no where to be found.  I have several devices (including my TV) that won't connect to 5GHz...I am starting to think I am going to have to buy a new TV as I have tried every recommendation I can find and nothing has worked.  Please help!  

Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 6
Irpope
Aspirant

Re: 2.4 GHz not working

My nighthawk WiFi is not working either. Power cycled, updated firmware, been on hold with “customer service” for over an hour and even paid the $90 subscription for “faster product support” still no help. F*** Netgear
Message 2 of 6
carreleevt
Aspirant

I'm with you there!  My printer won't work either....ugh!  

Message 3 of 6
MARKNOTHANKS
Aspirant

Same here.  No 2.4, but 5 is working.  Started to NOT work on 12/14/20.  What gives? ISP reports everything is fine on their end. 

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 4 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Has a factory reset and setup from scratch been performed?

Message 5 of 6
Gamer_0224
Tutor

So have you did the factory reset on it yet? Have you logged into the router on the setup of it. Does it even broadcast a 2.4 signal? If by chance you haven't did a factory reset I would try that. If you did and now you don't see a 2.4 signal broadcasted then you may want to log into the router and look in the options on it to see if it is enabled.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7