Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Beta Testing Opportunity for Voice Cable Modem Router

vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

Beta Testing Opportunity for Voice Cable Modem Router

Hi all,

Just posting this on behalf of our beta team

We have a great opportunity for you to be a part of a test for DOCSIS 3.0 AC1900 Cable Modem Voice Router in its DOCSIS 3.0 line up. It is Cable Operator-certified DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem by Comcast with the NETGEAR quality and ease-of-use that you are familiar with.

This device is Netgear’s Cable Modem Voice Router that supports XFINITY Voice and offers 24 downstream and 8 upstream channels. Setup will require you to call Comcast Xfinity customer service and transfer your XFINITY voice and Internet service to this modem

Before you apply for the opportunity to test, please have attention to the following notes.

This opportunity is only available for qualified candidates in the US.

Qualifications include:

- Must subscribe to Cable Internet Service

- Current cable service subscribers including Comcast but not limited to with DOCSIS 3.0 service.

- The beta testers NEED to have XFINITY VOICE service offered by the Cable service provider (Comcast). Users with voice/phone number or VOIP service from other operators (Such as Vonage, ooma, GoogleTalk) are not the target testers for this testing.

- Target users who do NOT have more than 1 IP address (not a business account).

- This device does NOT support VIDEO/MoCA/DECT. User must have your own DECT base station and phone. And users have Alarm Panel and/or FAX are plus

Beta test schedule is estimated to start by middle of March, 2017 for 3-4 weeks.

We are looking for users with all levels of networking experience and able to effectively communicate in English, including reading and writing. Candidates are committed to running the beta test, willing to install this product on their home network and able to co-work with an engineer to resolve bugs during and after beta test.

How do I join? Follow the link below to complete the applicant survey for a chance to test the new products!

https://www.beta.netgear.com/key/Vanilla

Message 1 of 4
vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Beta Testing Opportunity for Voice Cable Modem Router

slots are still open. If anyone is interested and qualified, please sign up.

Message 2 of 4
lcm827
Aspirant

Does the C7100V support MoCA 2.0.  I don't see it in the documentation,  I assume it would be just like the c7000BMX model.

I have the C7100V on order but it will not be available unitl 5/12/17.

Message 3 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

C7100V does not support MoCA 2.0.

DarrenM

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation