Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C6220 - Network not showing up on available connections

ssteers
Follower

C6220 - Network not showing up on available connections

I have no wireless connection even avialable for me to connect to. All of a sudden it just stopped working last night. I contacted my ISP support and they said that it was something to do with the modem and was not an issue on their end. I do not have any devices with an ethernet port so that isn't something I can check. I've tried holding down the on off button, hitting the reset button but nothing I do brings back my network. It's just not there on the list of available connections.

Model: C6220|DOCSIS 3.0 High Speed WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: C6220 - Network not showing up on available connections

Did you press the reset button for 15 seconds on the modem then release? The default SSID name should appear on a wifi device. You'll need to go into the modems web page and setup the modem again and setup a SSID name and PW. 

@ssteers wrote:

I have no wireless connection even avialable for me to connect to. All of a sudden it just stopped working last night. I contacted my ISP support and they said that it was something to do with the modem and was not an issue on their end. I do not have any devices with an ethernet port so that isn't something I can check. I've tried holding down the on off button, hitting the reset button but nothing I do brings back my network. It's just not there on the list of available connections.

Message 2 of 4
Redhot1980
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. I called my service provider and everything on their end is fine , the only thing that my WiFi will work on is my tv , because it is hard wired . My cell phones and my fire stick does not show my router name. An anyone help with this issue plz . Thanks
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

So does the wifi SSID appear in the wifi list on your TV? Can the TV connect to the modem with it's wifi if you disconnect the ethernet cable? 

@Redhot1980 wrote:
I am having the same issue. I called my service provider and everything on their end is fine , the only thing that my WiFi will work on is my tv , because it is hard wired . My cell phones and my fire stick does not show my router name. An anyone help with this issue plz . Thanks

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series