Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

CM1150V no upload speed

RAXXXSTER
Initiate

CM1150V no upload speed

I bought the CM1150V on May 12, 2020 and it arrived on May 20, 2020. It failed to work properly the morning after I had it provisioned. It took me 2 days to get it up and running. It worked at 950/40 from Xfinity Gigspeed until this morning. Now it will not maintain connection to my RBK853 and I get about 0.02 MBps upstream.

Talked to a tech on ProSupport who stated that the POWER readings on my CM1150V are between 51.5 and 53.5 (4 locked channels), but they should be between 38-48. Xfinity swears it’s not coming from its overnight updates, but given that I’m getting issues in the morning, I don’t know what to do.

I bought an ARRIS T25 which is arriving on Saturday. If I can’t get my preferred NG unit working, I will have to return it and try the ARRIS product. It seems that the CM1150V is NOT, in fact, compatible with Xfinity Gigspeed.

HELPPPP!!!
Model: CM1150V|DOCSIS 3.1 Nighthawk® Multi-Gig Speed Cable Modem for XFINITY® Voice
Message 1 of 3
Mikey94025
Hero

Re: CM1150V no upload speed

This is the Orbi AX mesh router community.  I think you want to post about your CM1150V cable modem in: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Cable-Modems-Routers/bd-p/home-cable-modems-routers

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: CM1150V no upload speed

Have the ISP check the signal and line quality UP to the modem. 
Be sure there are no coax cable line splitters in the between the modem and ISP service box. 
Be sure your using good quality RG6 coax cable up to the modem. 

@RAXXXSTER wrote:
I bought the CM1150V on May 12, 2020 and it arrived on May 20, 2020. It failed to work properly the morning after I had it provisioned. It took me 2 days to get it up and running. It worked at 950/40 from Xfinity Gigspeed until this morning. Now it will not maintain connection to my RBK853 and I get about 0.02 MBps upstream.

Talked to a tech on ProSupport who stated that the POWER readings on my CM1150V are between 51.5 and 53.5 (4 locked channels), but they should be between 38-48. Xfinity swears it’s not coming from its overnight updates, but given that I’m getting issues in the morning, I don’t know what to do.

I bought an ARRIS T25 which is arriving on Saturday. If I can’t get my preferred NG unit working, I will have to return it and try the ARRIS product. It seems that the CM1150V is NOT, in fact, compatible with Xfinity Gigspeed.

HELPPPP!!!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7