Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cm1000 xfinity connections dropping

Lowrider001
Aspirant

Cm1000 xfinity connections dropping

So I bought this cm1000 a little over 2 years ago because I had bought a arris surfboard 8200 and had terrible issues as soon as I hooked that up.. once I installed the cm1000 I had no issue at 200mbs connection speed.. fast forward a little over 2 years and 2 moves I got all brand new wiring installed at my new house and everything was working good from January until the end of February when a squirrel or something at them a wire. Got that fixed and connection was good for another month. As of yesterday I have had my 5th visit from Comcast technicians and my case has been escalated so I had a higher up guy here with the tech. They have tried replacing almost every wire possible and there next steps are to replace the tap on the pole and if there’s still issues trying there box to see if it is mine. From what I can see (not currently at home so no pictures yet will update later) when my internet drops so does my tv and my bonded channels will go from 31 down and 4 up 3.0 and 1 down 3.1 channel will become only 1 down 3.0 channel and that’s it. And now that I know that my geek squad protection is over on the modem I’m trying to see what you guys think.. when the internet goes down I get a bunch of t3 and t4 time outs and they had already done main line work to fix all my correctable and uncorrectable codewords as now I have none.
Model: CM1000|Ultra-High Speed Cable Modem—DOCSIS® 3.1 Ready
Message 1 of 2
Lowrider001
Aspirant

Re: Cm1000 xfinity connections dropping

Oh and I have the 1 gigabit speed now as well ment to put that in the last message
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7