Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RouterLogin C6300

IvanPena
Aspirant

RouterLogin C6300

I am trying to setup portforwarding for my computer, but when I try to login in to my router I get an error every time. I have tried using routerlogin.com, routerlogin.net, and the default gateway but every time I get an error that it can't reach the page. My computer is running windows 10 and is connected via ethernet, and I have also tried logging in with my phone, only to get the same error. I was able to install the Netgear Genie and login through that, but I can't access the advanced options of my router. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Model: C6300|AC1750 Cable Modem Router Docsis 3.0
Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: RouterLogin C6300

try going to 192.168.100.1

Message 2 of 5
IvanPena
Aspirant

I still recieve the "This page isn't working right now" error

Message 3 of 5
antinode
Guru

> I am trying to setup portforwarding for my computer, [...]

Why?  What is your "my computer"?  How is it connected to the C6300?
LED indicators?

Do normal Internet-access functions still work?

> [...] and the default gateway [...]

Which was what?  And the IP address of your (unspecified) "my
computer"?

If the management web site of the C6300 has died, and cycling the
power on the C6300 does not resurtect it, then you might try a settings
reset.

Visit http://netgear.com/support , put in your model number, and look
for Documentation.  Get the User Manual.  Read.  Look for "Troubleshoot"
and "reset".

Message 4 of 5
Billizfun2
Aspirant

Same problem, only that my NetGenie "can" detect my c6300 modem/router, but I can't go in and adjust settings or turn my wifi.  I did the factory reset multiple times.  the Genie will connect and disply all generic information, I unplug the ISP connectino, causing Genie to show "click to fix No Internet Connection, It starts its diagonstics, resets adapter, shoes make and model number, discovers wifi is turned off, turns it back on(but it doesn't, then I try getting into the settings using "admin" & "password", won't connect, tried IP insertion of 192.168.1.1, also ~168.0.1, ~168.100.1,~168.101.1,etc...

I am at a loss.  I will have someone take a look via remote connection.  I can't do this.  the 4 ports in the back are working, 1 is connected to my laptop, 1 to a external gigabit router, another to a Tendra wireless router (for our wifi since the c6300 isn't working.  My ISP is Spectrum, I have the 400-speed. my speedtest.net score is 76Mpbs D/L, & 26Mpbs U/L[wireless.  on the laptop, wired direct to back of unit, I'm lucky to get 15Mpbs U/L and 0Mpbs U/L(times out- comes up as link error.

I used to be able IT simple work, but I suffered a strokw back in February, and I'm useless, but my family needed the higher speed.  The tendra isn't putting out that much.

~B~

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7