Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

TWC + C3700

levelred
Initiate

TWC + C3700

Why not publically relases the fix?  I need this fixed! Instead searching and sending PM the fix should be listed publically! BTW can I have the fix. This is annoying! 

Message 1 of 13
remilia
Tutor

Re: TWC + C3700

TWC just came & they're blaming the slow speed to the C3700 router for slow speed. Is there a way to fix the slow internet connection? Please help, thank you.
Message 2 of 13
levelred
Initiate

well TWC downgraded the firmware and seems to be working fine now!

Message 3 of 13
remilia
Tutor

Can you help me out, thank you in advance.
Message 4 of 13
vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

@levelred

yes, TWC seems to have downgraded quite a few users, looks like there was an interop issue with a headend equipment in some areas of deployment. 

@remilia

if you are still on new FW and seeing issue, can you please let us know asap.

Message 5 of 13
KingSt
Aspirant

Still awaiting TWC to push down the old firmware.. Not sure why its taking so long?

Any advice?

Thanks,

David 

Message 6 of 13
KingSt
Aspirant

Any when TWC sent their tech on Friday he said it was a modem/router  problem with Netgear and tried to sell me the TWC modem/router for $9 a month.. Finally got tWC to admit it was their firmware upgrade that is the problem.. But still haven't got the firmware downgrade from TWC, I'm out of business.....

Message 7 of 13
b_3x
Aspirant

Same issue here for C3000, TWC says it is the customer owned modem issue, they don't take responsibility for pushing the update for the firmware.

i think it is better to buy a non-netgear modem, the fix will be instantly....

Message 8 of 13
remilia
Tutor

@vkdelta

still experiencing slow internet speed, especially at night, i wonder why?? do you have some instructions on how to make changes on the firmware, since twc have since given up on helping. they gave me 2 options, rent from them at $8/mth or send someone. which they already did send someone over the weekend but as many of twc customers might have previously mentioned, can't really help much since we have netgear 😞

Message 9 of 13
vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

@remilia

please PM me.

are you on V2.02.06 FW?

Message 10 of 13
kosballas
Aspirant

Hi,

I have the same problem. TWC updated my firmware to V2.02.06.Now i have almost no internet at all.  They told me i need v1.01.11 for netgear c3700 to work properly but still waiting for the downgrade. Can someone help? any way i can get v1.01.11 by myself?

Thank You

Message 11 of 13
vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

@kosballas

please PM me.

Message 12 of 13
nnr
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having a similar issue with my modem also, it stopped working from 11/6 and TWC was of no help. they are suggesting to get a modem from them to fix this issue.

Can anyone help resolve this issue.

Message 13 of 13
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7