Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC1900 C7000-100NAS Admin web server stops responding

JsChiSurf
Tutor

AC1900 C7000-100NAS Admin web server stops responding

I appear to be alone as it relates to this issue as I cannot find any other references in this forum, however, I just put the referenced gateway into commission about a month ago, so I'm still doing a fair amount of tweaking, DHCP reservations, port forwarding adjustments, etc, and as such, visit the admin interface quite frequently.

While the router, internet connection and wifi continue working without issue (with comcast), approximately every 48 hours or so, the webserver for configuring the devcie becomes unresponsive.  I can still ping the device, and all connectively continues to work, but the only way to gain acess to the admin service is to reboot the router.  Having do this this every few days is starting to become an issue for me, especially if I am at away and attempting to access via VPN, for which I am unable to reboot to re-gain access.

Any insight / assistance would be appreciated.  I've had lots of netgear hardware and never had this issue.  I also have a R6700 running in bridge mode and have not run into any issues with this device either.

Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 4

Re: AC1900 C7000-100NAS Admin web server stops responding

Am unsure whether issue remains unresolved, as original post and comments are somewhat dated, but am sharing my experience that may be of benefit...

See comment posted 24-Jul-2017: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Cable-Modems-Routers/embedded-web-interface-fails-after-week-runtim...

Model: C3700|N600 Cable Gateway Docsis 3.0
Message 2 of 4
JsChiSurf
Tutor

The firmware version has not changed since the time of my original post, and as such, the issue remains.

Message 3 of 4
sa12
Aspirant

I took ahve the same issue. I am trying to access my attached USB device and it seems to go missing from the network as well. At first I thought it was due to an OS update I made on my computer (macOS 10.12 to 10.13) or a failing HDD on the network but since I cannot even gain access to my router consistenly through routerlogin.net or .com, the genie app, or the IP address, I rueld out the OS. It's annoying and frustrating to not be able to access my work on the drive. If you ever find a fix for it, let us know.

Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7