Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk C7000 Spectrum Cable, wired connection drops randomly however wireless stays perfect.

heylookitsemus
Aspirant

Nighthawk C7000 Spectrum Cable, wired connection drops randomly however wireless stays perfect.

Pretty much title.

I have a c7000 using spectrum cable. However I had this model in arizona with a different isp and had the same issue.

Only the wired connection is dropping, however the wireless stays working fine.

Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 6
antinode
Guru

Re: Nighthawk C7000 Spectrum Cable, wired connection drops randomly however wireless stays perfect.

> [...] I had this model in arizona with a different isp [...]

Same unit?  Different unit?  Firmware version?

> Only the wired connection is dropping, [...]

"the wired connection" to what?  Multiple devices?  Known-good
cables?

Message 2 of 6
vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Nighthawk C7000 Spectrum Cable, wired connection drops randomly however wireless stays perfect.

pls post power table and event log. 

Message 3 of 6
heylookitsemus
Aspirant

1.png2.png3.png

Message 4 of 6
heylookitsemus
Aspirant

Sorry didn't specify. What I meant by "wired connection" is the connection to my computer via ethernet cable. Brand new cable. The connection will be working just fine and then will drop for a couple or few minutes then get back on. However, the connection on other devices via wifi don't drop when the wired ethernet connection drops.

Message 5 of 6
vkdelta
NETGEAR Expert

your logs/screenshots were not attached in your message. Please attach them again here. 

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7