Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Power Adapter Replacement???

PDIGS44
Aspirant

Power Adapter Replacement???

Hi.

I must say, I'm very disappointed with Netgear's support when it comes to replacement information. I have a new CM600 Modem that I can't set up because my stepdaughter accidentally threw out the box which still contained the power adapter. I have shopped online, have gone to stores, etc. and no one has any information on replacing Netgear adapters. This is ridiculous! Ordering the right part should take less than 3 minutes. You would think a company as respected and popular as Netgear would have replacement parts for their products, or at least a page one could go to that would link people to the respective part. I'm actually considering not using or recommending Netgear anymore because of this very reason.... which makes the company look cheap and shady. I should have continued using the surfboards. Not sure why I changed in the first place. Change is not always a good thing.

Message 1 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Power Adapter Replacement???

Hello PDIGS44

Here is a picture of the specs of the power bricks to help you find the correct one you need.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 4
supersender
Aspirant

I Plan to buy a Netgear CM 700 , But it will be used in India, Can anyone please tell me if the power adapter  can be used in 240V l , 50 Hz power lines . Most of the Netgear products i have bought have power adapter which specify 110/60 hz to 240v/50 Hz , I cannot find any mention of this on the netgear website in the technical specs 

Message 3 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Supersender

I have a picture of the adapter that comes with this modem and it is the same as your other netgear adapters.

DarrenM

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7