Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RMA Return

MrPlebbian
Aspirant

RMA Return

I recently had an RMA approved and decided to pay to receive the replacement first and then send mine back. It was supposed to come with a return label but there wasn’t any clearly visible on the packaging so I had to pay another 20 dollars to send it through USPS. The issue is that after waiting two days for the package to be delivered I checked the tracking number and USPS said they couldn’t deliver the package because they couldn’t access the delivery location. Is there anything I can do? The ten days for sending the defective product are almost up and if it doesn’t get delivered I’ll be charged the full 200 dollars for the new product and it’s safe to say I don’t want that happening. Is there a way to contact the building specifically and tell them about the delivery somehow?
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RMA Return

Please contact NG support again or try a forum moderator.

@vkdelta 

@Blanca_O 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

@vkdelta 

@Blanca_O 

Message 2 of 6
TrumpKing
Aspirant

How did you solve the problem? It seems that I also encounter similar problem with USPS.

Message 3 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

@vkdelta 

@Blanca_O 

@TrumpKing wrote:

How did you solve the problem? It seems that I also encounter similar problem with USPS.

Message 4 of 6
MrPlebbian
Aspirant

I honestly simply hoped that the next delivery attempt would work and if it didn't then I would have thought of contacting Netgear for some sort of compensation since it wouldnt have been my fault. Luckily the next delivery attempt did work and about two days later they processed my rma and all was well. I hope the same happens to you!

Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Glad you got this resolved. Thank you for letting us know. 

@MrPlebbian wrote:

I honestly simply hoped that the next delivery attempt would work and if it didn't then I would have thought of contacting Netgear for some sort of compensation since it wouldnt have been my fault. Luckily the next delivery attempt did work and about two days later they processed my rma and all was well. I hope the same happens to you!

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7