Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nothing but trouble, frequent disconnects, low speeds, I think I solved most of it, learn how!

Brettmcm
Apprentice

Re: Nothing but trouble, frequent disconnects, low speeds, I think I solved most of it, learn how!

I was directed to post this here ... 

2 weeks into daily tweaking got me to the point where I was sure it was noise in the line for my Cable Router/Modem so I added 75 ohm coaxial terminator caps to the open coax spots in my house they cost about $3 for 4 of them. It improved the noise on my line a tad, nothing gigantic but it was an improvement, something you might want to try. But I was getting super frustrated, have almost perfect noise levels, but still only getting 200mbs out of my Gig service. I finally figured out that putting the IVP6 on auto config instead of DHCP now has my router receiving the needed information, and Im no longer getting 0.0.0.0 for DNS, IPS, etc etc . but still unable to get more than 200... then I discovered 2 additional problems and now Im getting 950 at my computer, and 950 at my Xbox. I'm still not problem free but getting closer here's how (and please if you have suggestions on my final issue please chime in!): 

1) Comcast Tier provisioning: Comcast has the device listed as partially compatible as it only lists the CAX30 (my device) as 949 Mbs (what I'm now getting but other services like COX and Spectrum list it as 1Gb+) but since my tier speed is 1G+ it's saying that my device dosen't meet my speed plan so it places my router under an IVP6 provisional code. I thought that was throttling my speeds but it isn't. 

2) ODFMA Channels: What it does do however (I think), is it keeps me from being able to use the ODFMA Downstream and Upstream so I'm not seeing the benifit of that option, not even sure if it's using DOCSIS 3.1. I'm only locking 31 channels instead of 32 and only 5 out of 6 (8?) Upstream bonded channels. The downstream ODFMA does show a frequency and non-primary indicator but doesn't state that it is locked or doing anything. 

3) Netgear Armor: After correcting the above and running out of options I decided to turn the Netgear Armor (30 day trial version) back on and what happens to my complete suprise? I start getting all of my full speed back to what it was with the Comcast router/modem 950, (once I got 1100 from the Comcast XB7 but normally it was always 950). I am pretty disappointed that I am forced to use a pay for Armor subscription to get the full use of my device. Had I known that, I never would have bought it but now that I am hundreds of $$$'s deep into their products what choice do I have? I bought thier device to get out from unerneath the foot of an overbearing and intrusive IPS provider only to jump neck deep into and under thiers. You can't win.

4) Scammed: I felt like I did a lot of research before my purchase but next time the first thing I'm going to check is if there are tier speed limitations, they advertise speeds up to 10gbs! Wireless speeds up to 2.5Gbs! only to discover that the IPS provider will only recognize it as below 1Gb which will block you from using the best options, never in a million years did I expect this and I feel completely duped by Netgear with the false and misleading claims, shiny packaging, and hidden subscription fees that unless purchased will keep your speeds 10x below what they advertise and 1/5 of the provider speed you are paying for and you STILL can't use all the options.

5) Misleading Lies: What is the point of having your product certifed by Comcast when you can't use the features of the router? Worse yet Netgear knows it! Digging through thier website will reveal that they acknowledge it is only recognized by Comcast at 800Mbs yet they keep that tidbit of infromation under wraps, and certainly don't make any mention of it on thier packaging or in thier manual but clearly they are more than well aware as they list it on their website and boast their Comcast certification! That's nothing but an out and out purposeful misleading LIE while suckering you into buying their product with the promise of all these wonderful and amazing capabilites of thier device that they know you won't be able to use. I am just sickened by Comcast and now Netgear, this has been nothing but the worst, most time consuming effort in futility I have ever experienced that only resulted into zero beneift and forking out more cash to get right back to the exact same place and slightly less coverage (depsite using their mesh extender that is constantly blocked by Armor! Seriously, WTF is that?!?). The only positive side is that I hate Comcast so much that it's still satisfying to screw them in the process even if that means getting screwed by Netgear. 

PLEASE SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG! I"LL WAIT 

And if you know a way from me to get around being provisioned by Comcast, or how to get the router to use the ODFMA capabilites please let me know! 

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 12

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

@Brettmcm wrote:
Yea the extender is the EAX20 the distance between them is 10-15 feet. <So this is tooooo Close. 30 feet is a good starting point between main host signals and extenders. 
I am beyond frustrated. The signal only covers most of the front room, maybe just outside the house on a good day. But can’t reach the second floor office which is on the opposite hallway but same side of the house.
What channels are your neighbors using? 
What channels are you using? Auto? Try Auto and 48 on 5Ghz. Or try setting manual channel 1, 6 or 11 on 2.4Ghz and 40 to 48 channel on 5Ghz.

Yet I get all of my neighbors signals, some of them 4-5 houses down the block, everyone’s got basically the same house built at the same time. Yet I’m lucky if Mine goes more than 20-25 feet and I’ve already invested in a $300 router, $130 extender, $50 Moca amp, $10 75 omh caps, $50 subscription to Netgear Armor and 1.2gb internet speed and it totally blows.

Think you need to ensure your system is correctly setup, placed and checked out first before claiming this doesn't work. 

I really really tried to make all of this Netgear equipment and services work but it’s just failure after failure, every day a new problem. Time to just face reality. I fell for Netgear’s marketing hype, forked over my money, and all I have to show for it is Netgear saying give us another $79 for additional support and other than cashing the check what are they going to do? Nothing, nothing will continue to work and it’ll just make the whole situation worse than it . If Netgear had a buy back plan … I’d get rid of all of it right now. Go buy something proven to work.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 12

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

@Brettmcm wrote:

I was directed to post this here ... 

2 weeks into daily tweaking got me to the point where I was sure it was noise in the line for my Cable Router/Modem so I added 75 ohm coaxial terminator caps to the open coax spots in my house they cost about $3 for 4 of them. It improved the noise on my line a tad, nothing gigantic but it was an improvement, something you might want to try. But I was getting super frustrated, have almost perfect noise levels, but still only getting 200mbs out of my Gig service. I finally figured out that putting the IVP6 on auto config instead of DHCP now has my router receiving the needed information, and Im no longer getting 0.0.0.0 for DNS, IPS, etc etc . but still unable to get more than 200... then I discovered 2 additional problems and now Im getting 950 at my computer, and 950 at my Xbox. I'm still not problem free but getting closer here's how (and please if you have suggestions on my final issue please chime in!): 

1) Comcast Tier provisioning: Comcast has the device listed as partially compatible as it only lists the CAX30 (my device) as 949 Mbs (what I'm now getting but other services like COX and Spectrum list it as 1Gb+) but since my tier speed is 1G+ it's saying that my device dosen't meet my speed plan so it places my router under an IVP6 provisional code. I thought that was throttling my speeds but it isn't. 

2) ODFMA Channels: What it does do however (I think), is it keeps me from being able to use the ODFMA Downstream and Upstream so I'm not seeing the benifit of that option, not even sure if it's using DOCSIS 3.1. I'm only locking 31 channels instead of 32 and only 5 out of 6 (8?) Upstream bonded channels. The downstream ODFMA does show a frequency and non-primary indicator but doesn't state that it is locked or doing anything. 

Please post a copy and paste of the modems connection status page.
Have the ISP check the signal and line quality UP to the modem. Be sure the ISP provisions the modem correctly.
Be sure there are no coax cable line splitters in the between the modem and ISP service box. 
Be sure your using good quality RG6 coax cable up to the modem. 
Be sure to power OFF the modem for 1 minute then back ON.
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Cable-Modems-Routers/General-info-and-Troubleshooting-for-Cable-Mod...

3) Netgear Armor: After correcting the above and running out of options I decided to turn the Netgear Armor (30 day trial version) back on and what happens to my complete suprise? I start getting all of my full speed back to what it was with the Comcast router/modem 950, (once I got 1100 from the Comcast XB7 but normally it was always 950). I am pretty disappointed that I am forced to use a pay for Armor subscription to get the full use of my device. Had I known that, I never would have bought it but now that I am hundreds of $$$'s deep into their products what choice do I have? I bought thier device to get out from unerneath the foot of an overbearing and intrusive IPS provider only to jump neck deep into and under thiers. You can't win.

Keep posting about this in the Armor forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Armor/Without-a-paid-subscription-to-Armor-I-get-no-perform...

If you did the 30 day trial and it's not working for you then you dont' have to use it. It's up to NG to set policy and how they chose to give free apps and fee apps. Nothing we can do about this. 

4) Scammed: I felt like I did a lot of research before my purchase but next time the first thing I'm going to check is if there are tier speed limitations, they advertise speeds up to 10gbs! Wireless speeds up to 2.5Gbs! only to discover that the IPS provider will only recognize it as below 1Gb which will block you from using the best options, never in a million years did I expect this and I feel completely duped by Netgear with the false and misleading claims, shiny packaging, and hidden subscription fees that unless purchased will keep your speeds 10x below what they advertise and 1/5 of the provider speed you are paying for and you STILL can't use all the options.

The advertised speeds is mostly a marketing thing and yes, I agree, I don't care for them using those figures as techincally COAX CAN support up to 10Gb speeds, however thats more or less misleading as the CAX30, even the CAX80 I have will never see those speeds due to the LAN port connection rates being max at 1000Mpbs and current ISP speed tier support. So you'll never seen anything over 1000Mpbs on the UP and DOWN thru the CAX 30. The 80 has a 2.5Gb LAN port so for some ISPs that support WAN side speeds over 1000Mpbs, one could see over 1000Mpbs on a ethernet conenction with the CAX80 with it's 2.5Gb LAN port. Both CAX modems are capable of doing over 1000Mpbs over the COAX line. Its where it hits the LAN ports and Wireless is where it gets limited. 

The CAX30 only supports the following connection rates:

802.11ax dual band WiFi (AX2700)
– 2.4GHz AX: 3x3 (Tx/Rx) 1024-QAM
40MHz, up to 0.9Gbps
– 5GHz AX: 3x3 (Tx/Rx) 1024-QAM
80MHz, up to 1.8Gbps

So to see these connection rates between the CAX30 and your devices, your devices needs to support 3x3 or higher MIMO antenna design and support those connection rate speeds. If you do have that support on your devices, then you could technically see over 1000Mpbs UP and Down speeds if your ISP supported 1GB or more on the COAX connection. 

Most phones and pads are only 2x2 so speeds on the Up and down will be limited or less due to the antenna design support by these devices. 

5) Misleading Lies: What is the point of having your product certifed by Comcast when you can't use the features of the router? Worse yet Netgear knows it! Digging through thier website will reveal that they acknowledge it is only recognized by Comcast at 800Mbs yet they keep that tidbit of infromation under wraps, and certainly don't make any mention of it on thier packaging or in thier manual but clearly they are more than well aware as they list it on their website and boast their Comcast certification! That's nothing but an out and out purposeful misleading LIE while suckering you into buying their product with the promise of all these wonderful and amazing capabilites of thier device that they know you won't be able to use. I am just sickened by Comcast and now Netgear, this has been nothing but the worst, most time consuming effort in futility I have ever experienced that only resulted into zero beneift and forking out more cash to get right back to the exact same place and slightly less coverage (depsite using their mesh extender that is constantly blocked by Armor! Seriously, WTF is that?!?). The only positive side is that I hate Comcast so much that it's still satisfying to screw them in the process even if that means getting screwed by Netgear. 

One reason the ISP maybe limiting the CAX30 to less than 1Gb is that the LAN ports on the 30 series modem don't support anything past 1000Mpbs on the LAN ports. The CAX80 has a 2.5Gb LAN port so one can connect a wired PC or a LAN switch that supported 2.5Gb speeds to this port and can get beyond 1000Mpbs on the UP and Down IF the ISP supported speeds on the coax line beyond 1000Mpbs. It's up to the ISP to set there speed tier packages and they set support policy on user owned modems. If the 30 series modems isn't meeting there policy, then try the 80 series. 

Message 2 of 12
Brettmcm
Apprentice

OMG THANK YOU !!!!! Finally somone with actual answers! 

I firmly believe Comcast is the biggest evil in the universe, and I do believe they purposely place the router into: /IvP6 provisiong: Status: HDD Honor/, Comments: IvP6 only/  to limit your abilty to keep things below 1gbs on DOCSIS 3.0 unless you have one of their devices. Did I mention I hate them? They are trying to tell me that the IvP6 provisioning has nothing to do with it, and they it only means that this is how they are communicating with the device. Yet my device is getting an IvP4 adress and IvP6 address (after turning Armor back on, IPv6 to autoconfig, prior to that everything was 0.0.0.0) and when I had thier XB7 I was able to get speeds upto 1100 as I have the 1.2Gbs tier on my account. <- thats why I feel I am being provision to the HDD realm because my speed tier, their excuse is because  they claim the router will not hit 1Gbs speed. On my computer I get 949.9 like clock work, BUT on my Xbox Series X with a Cat5e cable I was able to hit 1097 last night, don't know how, maybe it was an incorrect reading? 

I believe I am only being allowed to use DOCSIS 3.0 based on:

My router is using 256 QAM not 1024 QAM

I only have 31 bonded channels not 32 

only 5 downstream channels not the 6 (or 8?) 

and no OFDMA channels 

My theory is that they want me in IvP6 HDD because they will be able to monitor what devices I have, for example (insert huge long story of them blocking my devices) blah blah, bougth a AX 1800 4 Stream Netgear Extender, blah blah, blocked,  They said you need to upgrade from the XB6 to the XB7 so I did, connected the Ext, and that worked flawlessly for almost a month and then they started blocking it and repeat. They promised me a million times, we have the issue solved, it wont happen again yada yada ... but it always did. 

I gave them all of thier stuff back, said thanks for nothing, dropped a bunch of services and got the CAX30 thinking this will be the end of my woes, Wrong again, (but I am getting closer to victory.). I'm convinced by the IvP6 is keeping me from being able to use the OFDMA channels, which is not allowing my Ext and Router to talk like they should when they even do, and that's my current number 1 problem!  Now if the router and the Ext could communicate effectively I should be able to seemlessly roam with a device between the two signals and switching between them without me being able to notice correct? Like one would with cell phone towers? 

By keeping me in IvP6 hell they can keep me from using the OFDMA channels blocking that ability, the only way around that seems to be by investing more money into an even better system that would (assumingly) prevent that from happening (like a 2.5Gbs port). Of course that equipment doesn't come cheap and if your forced to buy something super expensive that will negate the number one selling point of owning your own euipment and diswade people from going that route, continuing to rent/ buy from them, totally intentional on their part.

Now if Netgear is promoting a product as being able to do all these wonderful things while at the same time knowing that a huge provider like Comcast is throttling their products speeds by IvP6 provisioning, and preventing people from using all these wonderful options, requiring a Armor subscription for the maximum limit Comcast is willing to allow the unit to use, doesn't that make them just as bad? 

I need to find a way to get my status from IvP6 HDD Honor to DOCSIS 3.1 and I'm positive all of these problems would  be resolved. 

I've got the noise on my line dialed in as best I can and these results look to me like this is not the issue:

ChannelLock StatusModulationChannel IDFrequencyPowerSNRCorrectablesUncorrectabables
1Locked256 QAM9549000000 Hz-1.-3 dBmV41.7 dB00
2Locked256 QAM6531000000 Hz0.-6 dBmV42.1 dB00
3Locked256 QAM7537000000 Hz0.-7 dBmV42.0 dB00
4Locked256 QAM8543000000 Hz-1.-1 dBmV41.7 dB00
5Locked256 QAM10555000000 Hz0.-7 dBmV41.8 dB00
6Locked256 QAM11579000000 Hz0.-9 dBmV41.8 dB00
7Locked256 QAM12585000000 Hz-1.-5 dBmV41.5 dB00
8Locked256 QAM13591000000 Hz-1.-3 dBmV41.5 dB00
9Locked256 QAM14597000000 Hz-1.-1 dBmV41.5 dB00
10Locked256 QAM15603000000 Hz-1.-1 dBmV41.5 dB00
11Locked256 QAM16609000000 Hz-1.-2 dBmV41.5 dB00
12Locked256 QAM17615000000 Hz-1.-5 dBmV41.3 dB00
13Locked256 QAM18621000000 Hz-1.-1 dBmV41.4 dB00
14Locked256 QAM19627000000 Hz-1.-6 dBmV41.3 dB00
15Locked256 QAM20633000000 Hz-1.-3 dBmV41.4 dB00
16Locked256 QAM21645000000 Hz-1.-8 dBmV41.3 dB00
17Locked256 QAM22651000000 Hz-1.-4 dBmV41.3 dB00
18Locked256 QAM23657000000 Hz-1.-5 dBmV41.4 dB00
19Locked256 QAM24663000000 Hz-1.-6 dBmV41.4 dB00
20Locked256 QAM25669000000 Hz-1.-9 dBmV41.3 dB00
21Locked256 QAM26675000000 Hz-1.-2 dBmV40.7 dB00
22Locked256 QAM27681000000 Hz-1.-7 dBmV41.3 dB00
23Locked256 QAM28687000000 Hz-1.-4 dBmV41.4 dB00
24Locked256 QAM29693000000 Hz-1.-5 dBmV41.4 dB00
25Locked256 QAM30699000000 Hz-1.-8 dBmV41.1 dB00
26Locked256 QAM31705000000 Hz-1.-4 dBmV41.3 dB00
27Locked256 QAM32711000000 Hz-1.-6 dBmV41.2 dB00
28Locked256 QAM33717000000 Hz-1.-4 dBmV41.2 dB00
29Locked256 QAM34723000000 Hz-2.0 dBmV40.9 dB00
30Locked256 QAM35729000000 Hz-1.-6 dBmV41.1 dB00
31Locked256 QAM36735000000 Hz-1.-8 dBmV41.0 dB00
32Not LockedUnknown00 Hz0.0 dBmV0.0 dB00

<

ChannelLock StatusUS Channel TypeChannel IDSymbol RateFrequencyPower
1LockedATDMA12560 Ksym/sec35600000 Hz47.5 dBmV
2LockedATDMA22560 Ksym/sec29200000 Hz47.0 dBmV
3LockedATDMA32560 Ksym/sec22800000 Hz46.8 dBmV
4LockedATDMA42560 Ksym/sec16400000 Hz46.3 dBmV
5LockedATDMA52560 Ksym/sec40400000 Hz47.5 dBmV
6Not LockedUnknown00 Ksym/sec0 Hz0 dBmV
7Not LockedUnknown00 Ksym/sec0 Hz0 dBmV
8Not LockedUnknown00 Ksym/sec0 Hz0 dBmV

<ta

ChannelChannel IDIndicatorSubcarrier Zero FrequencyActive Subcarrier Number RangeTotal CodewordsUncorrectable Codewords
141Non-Primary683.6 MHz1108 ~ 29873608929010
20Other0 MHz0 ~ 000

<tabindex=-1>Upstream OFDMA Channels

ChannelUpstreamIsMutedRanging StatusSubcarrier Zero FrequencyActive Subcarrier Number RangeSymbols Per FrameTx Power
1 Other0 MHz0 ~ 000 dBmV
2 Other0 MHz0 ~ 000 dBmV
Message 3 of 12
FURRYe38
Guru

I'll see if I can get some additional eyes to review this and see what information we can come up with. 

@vkdelta 

Message 4 of 12
FURRYe38
Guru

Any progress on this? 

@Brettmcm 

Message 5 of 12
Brettmcm
Apprentice

Not really, I even added a new commscope Moca amplifer for up and down, came with a power inverter to avoid using the Voip ports, slightly better signal maybe? I'm convinced it's Comcast. As I can't get the ODXFMA channels to work, the MESH Ext and the router and flipping me back and forth between 2.4 and 5ghz, every time it changes to 5ghz there is a really long pause like it's disconnected but its really just switching frequencies. If I could solve that problem I wouldn't even care 

Message 6 of 12
FURRYe38
Guru

I would keep on the ISP about the modem side. 

Is the extender the EAX20? 

Whats the distance between the CAX and EAX extender? 

Message 7 of 12
Brettmcm
Apprentice

Yea the extender is the EAX20 the distance between them is 10-15 feet.
I am beyond frustrated. The signal only covers most of the front room, maybe just outside the house on a good day. But can’t reach the second floor office which is on the opposite hallway but same side of the house.
Yet I get all of my neighbors signals, some of them 4-5 houses down the block, everyone’s got basically the same house built at the same time. Yet I’m lucky if Mine goes more than 20-25 feet and I’ve already invested in a $300 router, $130 extender, $50 Moca amp, $10 75 omh caps, $50 subscription to Netgear Armor and 1.2gb internet speed and it totally blows.
I really really tried to make all of this Netgear equipment and services work but it’s just failure after failure, every day a new problem. Time to just face reality. I fell for Netgear’s marketing hype, forked over my money, and all I have to show for it is Netgear saying give us another $79 for additional support and other than cashing the check what are they going to do? Nothing, nothing will continue to work and it’ll just make the whole situation worse than it . If Netgear had a buy back plan … I’d get rid of all of it right now. Go buy something proven to work.
Message 8 of 12
FURRYe38
Guru

@Brettmcm wrote:
Yea the extender is the EAX20 the distance between them is 10-15 feet. <So this is tooooo Close. 30 feet is a good starting point between main host signals and extenders. 
What channels are your neighbors using? 
What channels are you using? Auto? Try Auto and 48 on 5Ghz. Or try setting manual channel 1, 6 or 11 on 2.4Ghz and 40 to 48 channel on 5Ghz.

Think you need to ensure your system is correctly setup, placed and checked out first before claiming this doesn't work. 

Message 9 of 12
Brettmcm
Apprentice

I will thank you. I had read on the kb:netgear website to "In the Wireless Network (5GHz 802.11a/n/ac/ax) section, select a channel between 100 and 140" Of course this isn't even an option as it goes from 151? or something and the next option is 40 so I didn't even try it, but I will on your recommendation. 

I did turn down the transmit power on the 5ghz side to 30% and since then the wifi network seems to be more reliable. I plan on going on up on the power till I reach a maximum% that still provides a stable network. Although I really wanted to see if lowering the transmit power would improve my "return" signal noise level that is already in spec around 46-47 upstream, between 0 to -1.8 downstream with a SNR in the low 40's, but it didn't change it at all.

if I move the extender any further it stops getting a signal all together. I tried removing the 20/40 live in harmony option, that didn't help. Now that it seems to be doing better in the 30% transmit power level, I'll try moving the extender farther away see what happens (as counter intuitive as it is). 

My next attemtp is to get 2 unmanged switches that support the 802.36ad LACP so I can link aggergate them and maybe with the 2.5 link I can fool Xfinity into thinking my CAX30 is capable of the 1.2 tier speed my plan is so they don't provision me.(does the 802.3az standard support it?) Do you think that might work? Worst case I get faster speeds? 

Message 10 of 12
Brettmcm
Apprentice

Well so far so good. There's no question that changing the channel from Auto to 11 (the first thing I trried on day 1) AND to CHANNEL 48 has seem to have done the trick for the modem/ router's signal strength! Not only was I not able to get a 2.4 signal to our upstairs office, but now I'm getting the 5ghz signal as well! 300+ down 20+ up, Something that would never have happened before. Only time will tell if this will continue to work.   

I placed the Ext in the farest area in the house, according to the LED lights it's connected although I am unable to access it, might have to move it closer but first gonna try WPS. Xfinity likes to block additonal modems, ext, etc. even if you allow them. But this is still major progress, before it just had red lights and no connection. 

I cannot THANK YOU enough! One major headahce down a couple to go! 

Question: When I check my connection status I get: 

Mac address, althought the Mac address on my Router ends in 74 the CM Mac address ends in 76. On the connection status page it shows a Mac address that ends in 75. Is that normal to have 3 different Mac addresses for 1 router? 

Everything is correct, I pull all addresses in IpV4 and IpV6, but my DHCP shows 0.0.0.0, but everything else is good and I'm connected

When the router initializes I still get the T3 time out error and then it gets provisioned, again all steams SNR are good 

The NTP time (local time) doesn't match the system time, but if I go into the logs the IP addresses are issued at the correct local time

But man does it feel good to have had even just the smell of some success THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! 

Message 11 of 12
FURRYe38
Guru

Glad its working better. 

Yes, there is 1 address for the modem, 1 address for the router and I presume the 3rd address maybe for the wifi side. 

I would reset the wifi extender and maybe set it up from scratch. However, I'd run the CBR for now alone and see how things go. You might look in to gettning a different extender. Possible this EAX model isn't working right.

Please mark your thread as solved so others will know. 
Be sure to save off a back up configuration to file for safe keeping. Saves time if a reset is needed.
https://kb.netgear.com/000062080/How-do-I-back-up-the-configuration-settings-on-my-Orbi-WiFi-System
Enjoy.

Message 12 of 12
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7