× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

How do I setup port forwarding for Remote Desktop Connection on the nighhawk m1?

tuansen
Follower

How do I setup port forwarding for Remote Desktop Connection on the nighhawk m1?

Hi All,

I'm using a Netgear Nighthawk m1 for 4g broadband because ADSL just doesn't work in my area. I've managed to setup Port Forwarding for Remote Desktop Connection under an ADSL connection very easily in the past but I'm finding it much more difficult under 4g broadband. I've updated the APN details on my nighthawk from Telstra so I was able to get a public IP address but I can't seem to understand why it doesn't work when I try to port forward for RDC, I think I'm missing a step or something, can someone please help?

Message 1 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Re: How do I setup port forwarding for Remote Desktop Connection on the nighhawk m1?

Hi tuansen,

Are you getting any error messages when trying to access your Remote Desktop Connection?

Message 2 of 3
MicW
Luminary

Re: How do I setup port forwarding for Remote Desktop Connection on the nighhawk m1?

What have you done so far to enable remote desktop?
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7