× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

MIFI MR1100 and AC815S Setting APN

Steve1001
Aspirant

MIFI MR1100 and AC815S Setting APN

The two new service providers I have Sim cards for require that I set my MiFi APN to get their service. Currently I have no service on either MiFi, so I can't login to the wifimanager to change or add another APN. I'm stuck right now and hope I'm just being stupid about setting up these new service providers? Hopefully it can't be you need service to set up new service? Otherwise I'm stuck at the chicken and egg dilemma!

Message 1 of 3
Steve1001
Aspirant

Re: MIFI MR1100 and AC815S Setting APN

I should mention that both had previous service plans. The MR1100 still is locked, but the AC815S is unlocked because I could do that from the device. I'm not sure if a factory reset would help because this is more of a connection issue I think?

Message 2 of 3
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Re: MIFI MR1100 and AC815S Setting APN

If you are trying to log in to WebUI, the default log in password is printed on the product label.

If the password get changed and you didn't know it, you can do a factory reset to restore the default admin password.

Thanks

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7