× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Netgear NIght hawk M6 PRo MR6500

2Saucy
Aspirant

Netgear NIght hawk M6 PRo MR6500

Night Hawk wont update software thru physical device nor will it update thru the Admin page. it says its up to date on device after i check for an update and when i try on admin page it says error.                                                           Ive also had issues with the wifi  not working on it. Tv doesnt work with wifi and phones wont load all apps only some apps with wifi connected but when using ethernet cable i have no issues with connection. im on an unlimited business data plan and have only been having issues with it the last few months. ATT has been no help what so ever. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
2Saucy
Aspirant

Re: Netgear NIght hawk M6 PRo MR6500

ok after alot of research and trial and error with messing with settings i finally came across changing my IP subnet mask and by doin so ive been able to connect my tv and phone to hotspot via wifi and it loads and streams correctly. not sure why that made the difference but im happy it did. im STILL having the issue with not being able to update my m6 pro MR6500 firmware nor find any info online on how to do so

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7