× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Netgear Nighthawk M1

Countrygirl15
Aspirant

Netgear Nighthawk M1

Since updating my MR1100 3 weeks ago, I am not able to see what my usage is, all that is showing us 'detecting service'. This is very inconvenient, as I don't want to run over my monthly allowance. Also when charging, it stops charging at approximately 3/4 capacity, and says 'charging stopped due to overheating'. I don't feel this is correct, as neither of these problems occurred before the update!  I visited my local Telstra shop to ask their advice, and they reset it, and said the problem would eventually resolve itself. So far this has not happened, and I am getting very frustrated with the MR1100, please help.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Netgear Nighthawk M1

Hi @Countrygirl15

Please be informed that firmware upgrade has been released for MR1100 Telstra Variant. This is to address the data usage issue not available. Kindly check your device for new firmware update and provide feedback. 

Firmware version is 12.06.08.00

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Countrygirl15

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

The issue has been forwarded already to engineers and currently working on a fix. 

Please see related thread: 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Mobile-Routers-Hotspots-Modems/Telstra-MR1100-Nighthawk-Data-Usage-...

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 4
Countrygirl15
Aspirant

Thanks Bianca, will look forward to a resolution soon.
Message 3 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Countrygirl15

Please be informed that firmware upgrade has been released for MR1100 Telstra Variant. This is to address the data usage issue not available. Kindly check your device for new firmware update and provide feedback. 

Firmware version is 12.06.08.00

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7