× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Netgear support is a waste of time

kenbr
Aspirant

Netgear support is a waste of time

Trying to get help with failover not working on a LB2120 is a waste of time and energy when it comes to Netgear support.  If my ISP goes down, my internet service fails over to the LB2120 just fine but when the ISP returns, the LB2120 remains connected to the internet via the cell service, it does not return to the ISP service like it should.  I'm using bridge mode.  I called support, waited on the phone for 41 minutes before being connected with a support person who then wasted another 10 minutes of my time asking me to please hold.  I finally hung up in discust because I had not made one step towards fixing the problem.  Don't waste your time on this modem or Netgear support.

Model: LB2120|4G LTE Modem
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
kenbr
Aspirant

Re: Netgear support is a waste of time

Just hit post on a long explanation of my setup and problem but it just returned me to the original 2 messages.  Please close this problem, I'm tired of the problems with this modem.  I'll file the LB2120 in my junk box.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @kenbr

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Please describe your network setup (ISP, modem, router). 

May we please know the device SKU (e.g. LB2120-xxx) and firmware version?

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
kenbr
Aspirant

Just hit post on a long explanation of my setup and problem but it just returned me to the original 2 messages.  Please close this problem, I'm tired of the problems with this modem.  I'll file the LB2120 in my junk box.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7