× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Power problem M6 mr6150

hvanbokhoven
Follower

Power problem M6 mr6150

I have now ordered a nighthawk M6 twice, the first of which I have already returned. I had the same problem with both. Inconsistency in loading. Both devices have the problem that they do not want to charge immediately. When I connect a device to the power with the original power adapter, it does not want to start charging immediately. Not even if it is connected to the power for a few minutes. Only when I restart the device does it start charging. I have already spent hours and dozens of emails here with support from Netgear. They do not offer a solution, other than that I can return the device and ask for my money back. I find it incomprehensible that on two occasions a device costing 850 euros functions poorly or not at all. For the first device, Netgear indicated that a possible cause was that it had been dropped during transport. I borrowed an M5 from a friend for this purpose, and it worked great. But the added point is that the m5 is a lot more expensive than the m6. I've tried searching this community for users with the same power issue, but to no avail so far. Does anyone recognize this same problem?

Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series