Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

CIRCLE & APPLE TV

HUNTERSBCH
Aspirant

CIRCLE & APPLE TV

I am using the Orbi RBR20 with integrated Circle.  Circle is not seeing Apple TV traffic.  I have tried it connected by LAN and wireless.  I have verifed the MAC address being used by the Apple TV matches the one shown on the router for the Apple TV (I have previously seen different MAC addresses being logged for the Apple TV).  There was a very brief period of time when the Apple TV traffic was recorded/monitored/controlled by Circle.  That was when I first switched it from wired LAN to wifi, but I cannot get it to do so again.  I have found no one else posting a similar problem on any forum.  Does anyone have any idea of what may be going on?

Message 1 of 2
HUNTERSBCH
Aspirant

Circle & Apple TV

I am using the Orbi RBR20 with integrated Circle.  Circle is not seeing Apple TV traffic.  I have tried it connected by LAN and wireless.  I have verifed the MAC address being used by the Apple TV matches the one shown on the router for the Apple TV (I have previously seen different MAC addresses being logged for the Apple TV).  There was a very brief period of time when the Apple TV traffic was recorded/monitored/controlled by Circle.  That was when I first switched it from wired LAN to wifi, but I cannot get it to do so again.  I have found no one else posting a similar problem on any forum.  Does anyone have any idea of what may be going on?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series