Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle Passcode Not Sent

Dawgpound68
Tutor

Circle Passcode Not Sent

I have downloaded the Circle App on my iphone.  It recognizes my router and starts to take me through the set-up.  It asks for a pass code and I click on "I'm the only Circle admn" then it takes me to the passcode screen.  I don't quite understand how this can send me a passcode when I haven't provided any information regarding an account, email, or phone number.  Anyway, I click on text me and I get nothing.  This is the step I am stuck on and therefore not able to set up circle.  Please assist!!  Thank you. 

Bill 

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 6
Dawgpound68
Tutor

Re: Circle Passcode Not Sent

I just noticed that the router model below my original post is incorrect.  It should be AC1900/ Model R7000

Message 2 of 6
svetaketu
Luminary

Message 3 of 6
Dawgpound68
Tutor

Thank you for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, this did not work.  This issue is that once Circle is enabled, it does not allow me to register with email/phone number therefore there is no info or number for the system to send a passcode to.  I am getting quite frustrated at this point!!

Message 4 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Please contact @Christian_R via PM.

He will need the following information as well:

Name:

Email:

Model Number:

Serial Number: 

Thank you. 

@Dawgpound68 wrote:

Thank you for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, this did not work.  This issue is that once Circle is enabled, it does not allow me to register with email/phone number therefore there is no info or number for the system to send a passcode to.  I am getting quite frustrated at this point!!

Message 5 of 6
Dawgpound68
Tutor

Thank you!!  I will send the PM to Christian.  

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7